Student Poster Competition Expectations
Student Poster Competition
If you are selected for the Student Poster Competition, to satisfy the requirements of the Student Poster Competition, you will be expected to:
Submit an abstract to the Technical Program (using the Author’s Guidelines) by the due date ans select the option for consideration in the SPC program
Login to your account no later than February 17, 2018 after receiving notification on February 10, 2018.
- Submit a full paper to the Technical Program by
March 23, 2018 March 30, 2018. (Extended)
Author instructions for full paper : http://www.oceans18mtsieeekobe.org/author-instructions/
- Communicate with the Student Poster Chair for the conference, they will send emails with all the information needed, PLEASE maintain communication
- Book travel by the requested date sent by the Student Poster Chair
- Arrange for any needed travel visas in a timely manner
- Submit your poster electronically by the due date (May 11, 2018).
Author instructions for posters : Author instructions for posters
- Attend a SPC Meeting, the Student Poster Chair will provide details
Please bring documents that could demonstrate that you are a full-time student enrolled in an accredited program to SPC meeting.
- Attend the Student Mixer during the conference
- Place your poster on Display by the time given by the Student Poster Chair
- Students will be expected to staff their posters during conference breaks and events. A specific schedule will be provided by the Student Poster Chair, however be prepared to spend the majority of your conference days staffing your poster.
- Attend the Student Poster Competition Ceremony
- Dismount your poster by the deadline provided by the Student Poster Chair. Any posters left behind will be thrown away; conference staff is not responsible for your poster.